Tomo Fanart Batch #3

Tomo of Fushigi Yuugi.  Makeup VS No Makeup.  Fanart.


Wow, I haven't posted on this blog in a long while.  Update long overdue!  Here's some Fushigi Yuugi fanart I haven't posted up.  Most are from last year. 


Tomo and Nuriko.  I wanted to draw them together, something of a pride picture.  Marker and watercolor.  2019.

Tomo and Nuriko looking pretty.  I wanted to draw them together, something of a pride picture.  Watercolor.  2019.





Nakago and Soi having a romantic time together.  Marker and color pencil with a touch of PicsArt.  2019

Tomo ruining Nakago and Soi's romantic moment.  Marker and color pencil with a touch of PicsArt.  2019




Fushigi Yuugi Star Wars fanart parody.  Reading the Nakago Light Novel "SEIRAN DEN" reminded me of the character dynamics from STAR WARS EPISODE III:  REVENGE OF THE SITH.  There's a tug of war between Soi and Tomo for Nakago.  Soi is good-hearted like Padme and Tomo is wicked like Palpatine.  At the end of Seiran Den, Nakago like Anakin Skywalker, decided to go to the dark side, much to Tomo's delight.  Marker and color pencil.  2019.

More Fushigi Yuugi Star Wars fanart parody, mostly inspired from Nakago's Light Novel "SEIRAN DEN," this time focusing on the original Star Wars Trilogy.  Throughout the light novel, Nakago was not aware that Gi Koyuu was his father.  There was a lot of tension between the two.  I wonder if Yuu Watase was inspired by such a plot from Star Wars?  Ballpoint Pen.  2019.







Miaka and Yui.  This was part of my Inktober run back in October.  I drew this in abour 3 or 4 minutes.  Marker on dry-erase board.  2019.



Just a simple Tomo doodle.  Watercolor.  2019.



Hotohori does not like Tomo's makeup.  Tomo without makeup looks glamorous, Hotohori approves.  Ballpoint pen with a touchup from PicsArt.  2019. 



Tomo and Chichiri just hanging out in the summer modern world.  I don't know what got me into drawing this in the first place.  Probably because both are mage types?  Chichiri seems interested in Tomo's shell.  I wonder what they're looking at in there?  Markers and Watercolor with a touch of IbisPaint X.  2019.





These two are the latest fanart, being painted just a few days ago.  Painted on Ibispaint X on my iPhone XS with a cheap stylus from Walmart.  This is something of a final piece to end my Fushigi Yuugi Tomo analysis blog.




My Fushigi Yuugi Tomo analysis days have finally come to a complete close, unless if there are any new official updates for him in the future, then I'll post about them.  Until then, I'll probably come back to Tomo in the next 20 years haha!  Thank you to those who come by and read my blog <3 <3 <3










Comments