Non-Tomo Fanart Batch #1 -- Miaka (I made these when I was 10 years old)

The other day I decided to look through some old fanart I've done more than 20 years ago just to find the very few Tomo fanart I've drawn.  Yes, I did find them, but I've also found long forgotten Fushigi Yuugi fanart that I've made.  I have to say, I got pretty excited finding these.  I had no idea that I've done so many of them!  Albeit, a lot of these is basically me copying off from cards and stickers (I DID NOT TRACE!!!).  There were a few I actually made within my own imagination.

What I noticed was that I mostly drew Miaka, Nuriko, Chiriko, and Soi!  I drew others as well, but those were the characters I drew the most.  Tomo was my favorite, but for some reason I didn't draw him that much.  BUT I did drew a lot of characters that were quite "Tomo-esque."

Anyway, here's the Miaka batch.  I drew these when I was 10 to 13 years old.


Miaka.  I don't think I used any reference for this, or did I?  I know for sure I designed the outfit.  Drawn with color pencils.  I probably did this when I was 10 years old.




Miaka.  Reference picture used.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 10 years old.





Miaka.  Reference picture used.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 10 years old.






Miaka.  NO reference picture was used.  I used my personal style at the time.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 11 years old.





Miaka and Nuriko.  Reference picture used.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 10 years old.


Miaka and Tamahome.  Reference picture used.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 10 years old.




Miaka and Yui.  Reference picture used.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 10 years old.




Miaka and Nuriko.  Reference picture used.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 10 years old.




Miaka.   I used my personal style at the time.  Drawn with a pencil.  I probably did this when I was 11 years old..



Miaka and Nuriko.  Definitely a Pokemon theme was in mind.   I used my personal style at the time.  Drawn with a ballpoint pen.  I probably did this when I was 12 or 13 years old..




Miaka.  I used my personal style at the time.  Drawn with a ballpoint pen.  I probably did this when I was 12 or 13 years old.





Comments